Dental Careers in Halifax
Looking for a dental career in Halifax? Join the Scotia Dental team.
Current Open Positions
Signing/Relocation Bonus: $20,000
At Scotia Dental our patients are our top priority. We’re pleased to offer a full range of services, including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, Invisalign®, and more to meet the needs of our patients.
The friendly, knowledgeable staff at Scotia Dental is dedicated to meeting the unique needs of each of our clients while delivering comfortable, convenient dental care. We provide general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, implant dentistry, gum therapy, orthodontics, and children’s services.
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care and 4.7 stars on Google reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Our office is conveniently located in Scotia Square in downtown Halifax. We’re easy to find, and parking is free!
Services Schedule: 3-4 Days/week Flexible on days
We are currently looking for an Associate Dentist to provide services, on an independent contractor basis, to our busy and well-established practice. The successful individual will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to the ongoing oral health of their community. As an independent contractor at our practice, you will work with a strong group of dental professionals, with access to a variety of learning opportunities and industry-leading continuing education.
Why Should You Join?
- Professional development: You will have the support, tools, and encouragement you need to grow and evolve as a professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education through the award-winning DC Institute (dcinstitute.ca).
- Competitive service fees: Our service fees packages are reviewed annually in a comparative study that ensures alignment with industry standards.
- Established and stable practice: Our successful practice is a leader in patient care, providing a range of services to a loyal and established patient base.
- Health & Safety and Compliance: The practice has a strong health and safety culture, with compliance measures embedded in every aspect of the workplace.
- Network of experienced dental professionals: You will have opportunities for formal and structured mentorship with esteemed team members and colleagues and access to industry-leading experts in various dental disciplines.
- Team-oriented: When you join our practice, you join a team of supportive and like-minded professionals working together to achieve common goals that are understood and shared by all.
- Respect for our people: The team is built on a culture of respect and positivity, where we celebrate individuality and value each other’s unique strengths and contributions.
- Work-life flexibility: Everyone has a life outside the practice, and we are committed to helping each team member find a healthy, sustainable balance between home and career.
- Graduate from an accredited DDS/DMD Program or successful completion of the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB) Equivalency Process
- Registered, licensed and in good standing with the Provincial Dental Board of Nova Scotia
- Valid CPR certification
Independent contractors must be domiciled in Canada. We thank all independent contractors, but only suitable independent contractors will be contacted. Independent contractors with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process and thereafter can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-3883. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.Apply
From Our Dental Team
Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to caring for the smiles of patients in the Halifax community. We welcome you to join our team.
Why work at Scotia Dental?
Scotia Dental is proud to be an active member of the Halifax community, and strives to provide exceptional oral health care for individuals and families.
Our team is committed to clinical excellence and aims to create a positive patient experience. We care for our people and seek, as a team, to provide comprehensive dentistry to our patients.
Now Accepting New Patients
Our dentists are always happy to welcome new patients to our Halifax dental office. Contact us to get started today!Request An Appointment
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Tuesday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Wednesday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Thursday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Friday: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed