Want to learn more about your options for cosmetic dental treatments, and what sorts of conditions they'll be able to address? Our Halifax dentists provide some information to get you started below!
Learn to love your smile!
In this post, we'll discuss some of the services we offer to help restore your smile and help you feel more confident. Our team of dentists at Scotia Dental can perform a range of cosmetic dental services to change the look of your smile.
Are you considering teeth whitening services? There are two types available to choose from.
- In-office teeth whitening: A strong whitening solution and bright light are used. This method is designed to produce immediate results so that you can leave the office with a new, bright smile within a short period of time.
- Customized take-home whitening kits: This more gradual whitening solution is not as potent as the solution used by the dental professionals in our office. However, this option may be more appropriate fo you if you are seeking a more hands-on option that you can manage yourself at home.
Our teeth whitening services can help you remove any discolouration on your teeth and brighten your smile safely.
A dental implant is a natural-looking solution to fix gaps in your smile caused by missing teeth. It is an artificial tooth root made of titanium that is surgically anchored to your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge in place.
- In addition to patients with tooth gaps, patients who have weak teeth may also benefit from dental implants, as long as their bone structure is still intact.
- The entire dental implant process can take anywhere from two to nine months and is quite involved. It will vary depending on your treatment plan. The fitting and adjustment of the replacement teeth typically take approximately two months.
- Treatment reactions differ from patient to patient, and the same can be said about the healing process. Healing can last anywhere from six weeks to several months.
Veneers are thin pieces of tooth-shaped porcelain. If you have severely discoloured or stained teeth, teeth that are too small or large, or teeth that are worn or chipped, porcelain veneers may be the answer for you. Our dentists customize the veneers to match your natural teeth in both shape and colour before they are bonded to the front of your teeth.
Depending on the condition of your teeth, veneers may be a better option for you other than whitening or other cosmetic treatments.
Do you have severely worn down, missing, or badly damaged teeth? If so, a full-mouth restoration may correct all of these issues for you. A full-mouth restoration will combine a variety of cosmetic dental procedures to enhance your smile.